北京教会历史及现况

北京教会The Church in Beijing
北京地区所发现的圣物证实了早在十世纪时有教徒已经住此地。
Nestorian relics found in the Beijing area bear witness to a Christian presence there before the 10th Century.
到了1280年,景教隐士拉邦扫玛与他的年轻伴侣马尔谷离开大都(即北京)往西方朝圣。
Towards 1280, the Nestorian monk Rabban Sauma and his young companion Mark left Dadu, name of Beijing under the Mongols, and undertook a long pilgrimage to the West.
他们俩在巴格达时,马尔谷被祝圣为“国泰各城市”的总主教。到了罗马,拉邦扫玛主持一台东方礼仪弥撒。他参与教宗举行的弥撒及由教宗亲手送圣体。
In Bagdad, Mark was consecrated Patriarch for all the cities of Cathay. In Rome, Rabban Sauma celebrated a msaa in the eastern rite. He attended the Pope’s msaa and received communion from his hand.
1294年方济各会士若望孟高维诺来到了大都并开始组织天主教团体。教宗格来孟五世于1307年委任他为总主教。
The Franciscan John of Montecorvino arrived in Dadu in 1294 and established a catholic community. In 1307, Pope Clement V appointed him archbishop.
到了明朝(1368-1644)方济会士消失了。意大利耶稣会士利玛窦于1601年抵达北京并成立新的教友团体。这时基督信仰仍未被正式承认但教士们是可以留在北京给予科技上的服务。汤若望神父及南怀仁神父先后被委为清钦天监监正。
Under the Ming Dynasty(1368-1644), the Franciscan mission disappeared. In 1601,the Italian Jesuit Matteo Ricci reached Beijing. A new Catholic community took shape. Christianity was not officially recognized, but the Jesuits were allowed to stay in Beijing for their scientific services. Adam Schall, then Ferdinand Verbiest headed the Bureau of astronomy.
法国耶稣会士于1684年抵达北京,并于1693年建立了北堂。
In 1684, French Jesuits arrived in Beijing. They built the Beitang in 1693.
一世纪之后耶稣会被解散,遣使会接任。国籍教士薛玛窦于1820年当上了院长。可惜不久后北堂被当局封闭了。薛神父就搬去了蒙古的西弯子。
A century later, the Lazarists took over the Mission from the Jesuits who had been dissolved. In 1820, the Chinese Lazarist Matthew Xue became superior of the Mission but the Beitang was seized by the government a few years later. Matthew Xue moved to xiwanzi in Mongolia.
在殖民地的权势下,1860年的北京条约保障宗教自由。孟振生主教住北,邀请各男女修会来北京协助教会工作。
Under the pressure of colonial powers, Catholic life was protected by the Beijing Convention in 1860. Bishop Mouly, who resided at the Beitang, developed Church activities with the help of religious congregations.
1900年,除了北堂为三千教徒之栖身地外,其他教堂都被义和团纵火烧毁。
In 1900, the Boxers set fire to the churches in Beijing, but failed to seize the Beitang where 3000 Catholics had found shelter.
二十世纪初期,北京因辅仁大学,北堂的印刷厂,数间修院及学校而成了一个重要的天主教学术中心。
In the first half of the 20th century, Beijing became a center of catholic activity and learning with the foundation ofFuren University, the Printing Press at the Beitang, various seminaries and schools.
1949年后,北京的天主教徒在所谓“反帝国主义”的政策下屡遭挫折挣求存。大多数的教堂逐一地被关闭。1966年的文革时,全部被封。
After 1949, the Catholic community in Beijing again suffered losses in the name of “independence” and “struggle against imperialism”. The few churches left open were closed in 1966 during the Cultural Revolution.
南堂是最先于1971年获准对海外人士开放,并从1978年开始,教友能公开地表示他们的信仰,北京的圣堂也慢慢地获得解禁重开。
The Nantang wsa first to reopen in 1971, but to foreigners only. From 1978 onwards, Chinese Catholics were again allowed to practice their faith openly and the Beijing Churches slowly reopened.
今天北京教区教友的总人数约有四万人,有五间市区及至少六间郊区的堂口已经开放。区内也有一全国性及一教区性的大修院。
Today, the catholic population in Beijing should be around 40,000. Five churches are open in the city and at least six in the suburbs. There are two major seminaries, one national and the ofther diocesan.
北京教区Beijing Diocese
过去:Past:
大都总教区Khanbalik(Dadu)Archdiocese
1307-1328孟高维诺Johannes de Monte Corvino OFM
1333-1338尼古拉Nicolas de Botras OSF
北京教区(1690-1856)Beijing Diocese
1696-1721康(伊大仁)Bernardin della Chiesa OSF
1725-1734方济主教Francois de la purification OSF
1740-1757索智能Polycarpe de souza SJ
1778-1781安德义Damascenus Salutti, OSA
1782-1808汤士选Alexander de Gouvea OSF
1818-1826高守谦Verissimo Monteiro da Serra CM
1826-1838毕学源代理Gaetan Pires-Pereira CM
1838-1846赵署理Jean de Franca Castro e Moura CM
1846-1856孟振生代理Joseph-Martial Mouly CM
北京,北直隶(冀)代牧区(1856-1924)Beijing,North-Tchely Vicariate
1856-1868孟振生Joseph-Martial Mouly CM
1868-1870苏发旺Edmund-Francois Guiery CM
1870-1884田类斯Louis-Gabriel Delaplace CM
1884-1890戴济世Francois Tagliabue CM
1890-1899都士良J.-B.-Hippolyte Sarthou CM
1889-1905樊国梁Pierre-Marie Alphonse Favier CM
1905-1924林懋德Stanislaus Jarlin CM
北京代牧区(1924-1946)Beijing Vicariate
1924-1946满德胎主教Paulus Montaigne
北京总教区(1946…)Beijing Archdiocese
1946-田耕莘枢机Cardinal Thomas Tian
1959-姚光裕Yao Guangyu
1948年北京总教区统计:1948 Beijing Archdiocese Statistics
圣堂:202座,Catholic churches:202
司铎:208位(中国130,外国78)Priests:208(Chinese130,Foreign78)
修女:287位(中国203,外国84)Sisters:287(Chinese203,Foreign84)
教友:215,918人Ctholics:215,918
现在:Present:
政区划分:六个城区,Civil administrative districts:6, plus
加丰台区,门头沟区,石景山区,房山区,通县,平谷县,顺义县,怀柔县,密云县,延庆县,昌平县,大兴县。
Fengtaiqu,Mentougouqu,Shijingshanqu,Fangshanqu,Tongxian,Pingguxian,Shunyixian,Huairouxian,Miyunxian,Yangqingxian,Changpingxian,Daxingxian
主教:李山 Bishop: Li Shan(现任);傅铁山(1979年12月)Bishop: Fu Tieshan(Dec.1979)(已故)
电话:010-6607 0325 Tel.: 010-6607 0325
秘书长:赵景荣神父Secretary: Fr.Zhao Jingrong
电话:010-6605 5462 Tel.: 010-6605 5462
神父:35位Priests: 35
新神父:New priests:
1986年12月22日受祝圣的:ord. On Dec.22,1986:
刘国志,高阳,Liu Guozhi, Gao Yang,
陈万利,王宝发Chen Wanli, Wang Baofa
1989年12月21日受祝圣的:ord. On Dec.21,1989:
李山,任力军,Li Shan, Ren Lijun,
石惠文(已故),Shi Huiwen(passed away)
赵建敏,吴履信Zhao Jianmin, Wu Luxin
1991年6月7日受祝圣的:褚汉雨ord. On June7,1991:Chu Hanyu
1993年4月25日受祝圣的:ord. On Apr.25,1993:
王学群,陈世福,Wang Xuequn, Chen Shifu,
张继雄,宋占平(内蒙)Zhang Jixiong, Song Zhanping,
刘永斌,韩斌国(山西)Liu Yongbin, Han Binguo
1993年12月5日受祝圣:ord. On Dec.5,1993:
赵庆龙,冯国新,Zhao Qinglong, Feng Gouxin,
韩文生,罗春海,Han Wensheng, Luo Chunhai,
李德,杨科,庞文贤Li De, Yang Ke, Pang Wenxian
1994年受祝圣:卢圣科ord. In 1994u Shengke
1995年4月16日受祝圣:陈书杰ord. On April.16,1995:Chen Shujie
1995年6月25日受祝圣:刘伟斌,ord. On June.25,1995iu Weibin,
仵建超,赵满全。Wu Jianchao, Zhao Manquan.
1996年3月17日受祝圣:ord. On March.17,1996:
陈燕宾,郭四廷,Chen Yanbin, Guo Siting,
孙徐森,鲍静波,Sun Xusen, Bao Jingbo,
李先敬,宋占军,Li Xianjing, Song Zhanjun,
张芝茂。Zhang Zhimao.
1998年6月25日受祝圣:ord. On June 25,1998:
张继恒,甄雪斌Zhang Jiheng, Zhen Xuebin
1999年4月25日受祝圣:ord. On April 25,1999:
刘振田,刘哲Liu Zhentian, Liu Zhe
1999年10月7日受祝圣:ord. On October 7,1999:
张洪波,肖恩孝,Zhang Hongbo, Xiao Enxiao,
刘谦逊,刘保卫,Liu Qianxun, Liu Baowei,
高占飞,马照,贺斌Gao Zhanfei, Ma Zhao, He Bin
2000年10月28日受祝圣:ord. On October 28,2000:
王和平,候天祥Wang Heping, Hou Tianxiang
杨宇,石慧敏Yang Yu, Shi Huimin
修女:五十位Sisters:50
教堂:十四座(市内五座 郊区九座)Churches:14(5 in town, 9 in the suburbs)
北京南堂(圣母无原罪)Beijing Nantang(Im.Conception)
地址:北京市,宣武门内,前门西大街141号。邮政编码[100031]
Address:141Qianmen xidajie, Xuanwumennei,BEIJING[100031]
电话:010-6603 7139 Tel.: 010-6603 7139
电车:102,105,109汽车:44,15 Trolley: 102,105,109 Bus: 44,15
地铁站:宣武门Subway station: Xuanwumen
神父:冯国新,张天路Priests: Feng Guoxin, Zhang Tianlu
主日弥撒:早上六时半(拉丁)七时(中文),八时(中文),十时(英文)
SundayMass:.M.6.30(latin)7.00(chinese),8.00(Chinese)10.00(English)
平日弥撒:早上六时,六时半,七时,星期六晚:六时半。Weekdays:A.M.6.00,6.30,7.00Saturday evening:6.30pm
上智编译馆Sapientia Press House
馆长:赵建敏神父Dir.:Fr.Peter Zhao jianmin
电话:010-6606 8969, 6602 5221 Tel.: 010-6606 8969, 6602 5221
传真:010-6602 5221 Fax: 010-6602 5221
E-mail:sapienti@public.fhnet.cn.net E-mail:sapienti@public.fhnet.cn.net
怎样去?How to go there?
乘地铁从北京火车站或从其它地铁站都可到宣武门。出地铁即可看到圣堂。
Take the subway from Beijing railway station or from any other station and come out at the station Xuanwumen. Looking around, you will see the church.
南堂历史简介Brief History of Nantang
南堂在宣武门内顺墄街(今前门西大街),是北京历史最悠久最古老的天主堂。
South Church is the oldest of all the Catholic churches in Beijing.
1605年,(明万历三十三年),利玛窦曾于该处建起北城内第一座经堂,但规模很小,虽然后来在1610年又建造了一座比较可观的小堂,但仍然不够宏伟壮观。
Matteo Ricci built a small chapel on this site in 1605, during the 33rd year of the reign of the Emperor Wanli.(Ming dynasty).Small in scale, it was replaced by a larger building in 1610.
这在当时却已引起众人的注意,都呼作天主堂。
This second church was simple and unimpressive, but it did mark the beginning of Christian missionary work in Beijing .It became known to the people as the Hall of the Lord of Heaven.
北京城内第一座正式且又壮丽的大堂-南堂,是1650年经汤若望手建造的,至今已有三百多年了。那时汤若望任钦天监监正,蒙皇家赐给空地一块,遂即在此地建筑大堂。堂长八丈,宽四丈五尺,以无玷始胎圣母为主保。堂院很宽广,除神父住房外,有天文台,藏书楼,仪器室等。
In 1650,Adam Schall erected a large and commanding church structure on a piece of property given to him by the Imperial Court. At the time, he had been appointed director of the Imperial Bureau of Astronomy by the regent Dorgon. The length of the new church was 25.5metres,and it was 14.5metres wide. It was named the Church of the Immaculate Conception. The yard of the church was very broad and it housed a priests Residence, a conservatory, a storehouse for equipment, as well as a library.
1690年北京被划为主教区,康和之为北京第一任主教,指定南堂为主教座堂,康主教是方济各会士,因当时情况未能亲驻南堂,但后来继任的主教及代理主教等也多在南堂驻守。
In 1690,Beijing became a diocese with bishop Bernardin della Chiesa, Franciscan, who designated South Church to be his cathedral church. Due to circumstances of the times, he never got to rdside there himself, but in subsequent years, it did become the official residence of the bishops who succeeded him.
可惜汤若望经手起建的大堂,经过再次地震,损坏不小,1775年,又遭火灾,完全焚毁,后乾隆帝又赐银万两,始再修复。
Unfortunately, in 1775, two earthquakes and a fire totally destroyed the church built by Schall. Emperor Qian Long donated 20,000ounces of silver to have it rebuilt.
南堂最末的主教是毕学源,他也是钦天监监正。那时城内,外国教士有死亡者,回国者,人数日见减少,至1826年,只有毕主教一人在京。
The last bishop to reside in South Church was Gaetan Pires-Pereira, who was also an official at the imperial court. The number of foreign missioners continued to dwindle due to death or departures and by 1826, the Bishop was the only foreign resident left in Beijing.
如此局面持续十二年,毕主教也因衰老而逝世于南堂,年七十一岁,时在1838年11月2日。死后,由俄国东正教主教代为殡葬于栅栏。
He continued on alone there for another 12years, dying on 2 November 1838 at the age of 71.A bishop from the Eastern Orthodox church presided at his funeral, and he was buried in Shalan.
南堂之宅院房舍俱被官府折卖,只余空堂一座,封禁关闭。南堂是北京四堂中最先建造的,也是四大堂中最末封闭的。1860年,南堂又行开堂,重加修葺,但此后主教座堂即迁移到北堂,南堂降为普通本堂。南堂也成了管理万生医院的若瑟会的总部。
In 1860, South Church reopened after being completely renovated, but the episcopal seat was moved to North Church. Having been reduced in rank, South Church became the headquarters of the society of St Joseph, whose members ran the Wan Sheng Hospital.
1900年6月14日,南堂及附属建筑被义和团焚毁了。
On 14 June 1900, South Church and its surrounding structures were burned to the ground by the Boxers.
1904年又重新修造大堂及其他房屋,既是现在的南堂。原在南堂西墙竖立的大铁十字架,约一丈二尺高,是老南堂顶上的十字架,已以三百余年的历史。1959年自选自圣的第一位北京教区主教姚光裕再设座堂于此。
The church was rebuilt in 1904, along with its adjacent buildings; this is South Church as we know it today. The great iron crucifix on the west wall of the present church is 3.8 metres in height and dates back over three hundred years.
在文革期间南堂被关闭。然而,由于北京市为全国首府驻有不少外国领事,华侨等,在他们当中有些为天主教徒,因此,早在1971年,在南堂已有宗教礼仪,但主要是为外国驻北京领事人员华侨和外宾,没有本地人参与。
South Church once again became the bishop’s seat when Bishop Yao Guangyu became the first independently elected and consecrated bishop of the Beijing Diocese in 1959. Nantang was closed down during the Cultural Revolution. It was formally reopened in March 1979. But since 1971, religious services were held for foreign diplomats and visitors and overseas Chinese.
北京东堂(若瑟堂)Beijing Dongtang(St. Joseph)
地址:王府井大街87号[100006]Address:87,Wangfujing Avenue[100006]
电话:010-6524 0634 Tel.: 010-6524 0634
神父:李山,刘保卫Priestsi Shan, Liu Baowei
乘车路线:103,104,108东安市畅Trolley: 103,104,108Dong an shichang
怎样去?How to go there?
从北京饭店,进王府井大街向北行十分钟,您会看到教堂就在您右边。
From Beijing Hotel, take the avenue Wangfujing and walk northwards 10 minutes. You see the church on your right side.
东堂历史简介Brief history of Dongtang
东堂在东安门外八面槽路东,是利类思和安文思二位耶稣会神父创建的。先是利安二位神父在四川传教,那时是明末清初,后被捕,提往北京,在苏府为奴。他二在府内当差,如同罪犯。
East Church was originally established by Louis Buglio and Gabriel de Magalhaens, two Jesuit priests who began their missionary activity in Sichuan Province at the end of the Ming and beginning of Qing dynastied. Arrested in Sichuan, they were taken to Beijing in the custody of Qing soldiers, where they were placed as servants in the household of an official named Su.
但二人德学兼备,行端品正,又不时给府内人员讲道,因此府内有许多人领洗进教信仰天主,连王妃中也有领洗的对二位神父很尊敬,不以奴役看待,且准许他们自由进出。
Both men became well-known for their virtue and learning, and their modest behaviour. They preached the gospel to their fellow-wervants working in the household, with the result that many were converted and baptized. Even some of the officials’wives were baptized. The priests were highly respected and were not treated as prisoners but were allowed to come and go freely.
数年之后,他二人在外传教的成绩很好,信者日多,同时他二人也在宫内兼有差事,遂为教友们临时购买房屋数间,作为经堂。
The number of converts increased during the next few years, and the priests were given duties that tool them outside the official palace. In time, they were able to purchase a building to serve as a chapel for their growing congregation.
顺治十二年(即1655年),皇帝赐给他二人一所宅院和空地即现今之地址,及建筑圣堂,规模不甚大,奉圣若瑟为主保,这便是北京城内第二座圣堂,又名东堂。
In the twelfth year of the Shun Zhi Emperor(1655), the Emperor gave them a courtyard, where they built a modest church and dedicated it to St. Joseph. This is the site on which the present East Church is located. It was the second church built in the city of Beijing and became known as the East Church.
1720年因地震,房屋塌倒,次年又重修。堂内有郎世宁绘画的圣像多幅,也在此时被损坏。
In the earthquake of 1720 the church collapsed, but it was rebuilt the following year.Among the treasured possessions of the church interior, the original paintings done by the famous Jesuit artist Castiglione were destroyed.
1807年,(嘉庆十二年),因教士们想把书存,择取最珍贵者,寄藏妥处,日间搬运恐惹人注意,不得不在夜间检择运走,一时不慎,灯火倒在书箱上,遂引起火灾,将房屋完全烧成灰烬,但圣堂未被殃及。
In the year 1807, during the twelfth year of the Jiaqing Emperor, the missioners decided to move their more valuable books from their residence to a safer place. Fearing to draw unnecessary attention during the day, they worked by night. Through carelessness, someone knocked a burning oil lamp onto the bookcases, causing a fire that soon reduced the residence to ashes. The church, however, escaped with only minor damage.
那时东堂福文高,李供辰二位神父,方任钦天监务,即上书引咎,自请处分,满望如乾隆年间,南堂失火,皇家补助银两,重新修建。但不仅未能得到所请,且令福,李等神父移居南堂,将东堂房院没收,大堂本未烧毁,也令拆除,于是东堂遂废。
The two priests in charge of East Church at the time(their Chinese names were Fu Wengao and Li Gongzhen),wrote a formal report of the accident to the Emperor, humbly requesting punishment. The underlying hope was that the Emperor might contribute to the rebuilding of the church as did his predecessor the Qian Long Emperor when South Church met a similar fate. The request was refused; instead, Fathers Fu, Li and the other priests in residence were ordered to move to South Church, and the church property with all its buildings was confiscated. While the damage to the church itself was not serious, the building was ordered to be demolished and East Church was abandoned.
自利类思建堂,至是年被毁,共历一百五十九年。到1860年退还教会时,只剩街门,内部全毁;遂稍加清理,修造平房数间,权作祈祷公所。
From its original erection by Buglio to the year of its demolition, the church had existed for 159 years. By 1860when all properties were returned to the Catholic Church, all that remained of East Church was a gate with nothing but rubble insid. The site was cleaned up, and a set of low buildings was erected to serve as a temporary chapel and quarters.
到1884年,经田类思主教(1820-1884)募捐巨款,重建罗马式大堂,比南堂,北堂更精致宏伟。
Then in 1884, at the time of Bishop Louis Gabriel Delaplace(1820-1884), a large sum of money was raised to build a new church in the Romanesque style. This church was far more stately and elegant in appearance than its two sister churches in the North and South.
建造后十多年,即1900年6月13日被义和团焚毁。1904年后又重建,即现今之天主堂,圣若瑟堂。
But after only ten years, it too was burned to the ground by the Boxers on 13 June 1900. The present church was built to replace it in 1904.
北京北堂(救世主堂)Beijing Beitang(St. Saviour)
地址:北京市,西什库大街33号Address:33Xishiku,Beijing[100034]
电话:010-6617 5198 Tel.: 010-6617 5198
公共汽车:55,14;电车:103,109 Bus: 55,14;trolleybus: 103,109
车站:西安门,府佑街Stop:Xi’anmen, Fuyoujie
神父:刘永斌010-6613 2240肖恩孝010-6613 2259
Priests:Liu Yongbin010-6613 2240;Xiao Enxiao010-6613 2259
主日弥撒:早上六时(拉丁)七时,八时晚上,六时
Sunday Mass:A.M.6.00(latin),7.00,8.00 P.M.6.00
平日:早上六时(拉丁),六时半,七时
Weekday Mass:6.00(latin),6.30,7.00
怎样去?How to go there?
从故宫的北门或从北海公园的大门往西沿车路线行十至十五分钟,在您右边您会看到教堂座落在二百码之遥的西什库街。
From the north gate of the Imperial Palace or from the main gate of Beihai Park, walk westwards 10to 15 minutes along the bus route. Look at your right side: you will see the church towers at abour 200 yards in the street Xishiku.
北京教区若瑟修女会Beijing St Joseph Congregation
座落于北堂的后院1986年复兴,1996年9月14日组成会务委员会,发愿的青年修女48名。
At the back of the Beitang, revived in 1986. Leadership Council formed on Sept 14, 1996. Professed sisters:48.
会长:李玉双Superior:Li Yushuang
副会长:崔颍Vice-superior:Cui Ying
委员:张金华Council members:Zhang Jinhua
神师:贾西成Chaplain:Jia Xicheng
北堂历史简介Brief History of Beitang
北堂最初的原址,是在三海的中海西畔(相当今国立北京图书馆的斜对面)名蚕池口,为清康熙皇帝酬谢传教士的赐地。因康熙偶患疟疾,服用耶稣会传教士洪若翰(1643-1710)和刘应(1665-1737)进奉西药,一服即愈,遂赠此为谢。
The first site of North Church was on the west bank of Lake Canchikou, almost diagonally opposite the present National Library. This site was given to the Jesuits by the Qing Dynasty Kangxi Emperor as a token of gratitude to Jean de Fontaney(1643-1710)and Claude de Visdelou(1665-1737)who had brought about his immediate recovery from a malaria attack through the use of western medicines.
传教士即在此地建堂一所,康熙帝并亲撰匾额《万有真原》及长联,但现已不存在,现在北堂内所悬横匾并非原物。
The missionaries soon completed the building of a church there, and the Emperor presented them with a pair of ceremonial scrolls to mark the occasion. The scrolls were entitled ” The True Origin of All Things”,and the calligraphy was in the Emperor’s own hand.(The scrolls are no longer in existence; those displayed later are not the originals.)
动工了四年,圣堂始告落成,于1703年12月9日举行开堂礼,命名救世主堂。此外还建造天象台一座和图书馆数间,规模都不很大。
The church, which took four years to build, was dedicated on 9 December 1703, and given the name of “Church of the Holy Saviour”.In addition to the church, the Jesuits erected two smaller buildings, an astronomical observatory and a library as part of the complex.
1773年,耶稣会被教宗解散。耶稣会士必须离开中国。十八世纪末年,遣使会接任管理北京的《法国差使处》。
After the Jesuit Society was dissolved by the Pope in 1773, the Lazarists took over this “French Mission”towards the end of the century.
1827年,清道光七年,帝降旨将北堂没收入宫,随又出售于姓官员,并令将堂拆除,至此屹立一百三十五年之大堂遂毁于一旦。那时本堂神父为一位遣使会的中国籍神父。
In 1827,during the 7th year of his reign, the Dao Guang Emperor issued a decree confiscating North Church. The priest in charge was then a Chinese Lazarist. The Church property was sold to a court official named Yu, who ordered the church to be demolished. Thus did this impressive edifice which had stood for over 135 years, quickly disappear from the local landscape.
1860年,咸丰十年,清政府又将该地发还给教会,六年后新建大堂又在原地出现,比先前的更为高大,计长五十米,宽二十一点三米。这是北堂的第二次建成。
The government of the Xian Feng Emperor returned the property to the Catholic Church in 1860, and six years later a new church, wider and taller than the original, was erected on the same site. The second North Church was 50metres in length and 21.3metres in width.
1887年,清廷为扩展宫廷范围,给价圈禁宫庭附近防地,北堂也在圈禁之内,天主堂乃迁移到现在的地址西什库,原有的基地房舍大堂等,均让与皇家。当年,即在新址另建大堂及主教公署,修道院,育婴堂等等。
When, in 1887, the imperial household extended the boundaries of the palace area, North Church fell within the confines of the Forbidden City. As a result, the church had to move to ist present location at Xishiku. A new church, along with a bishop’s residence, a seminary and a nursery were all erected on the new location that same year.
新堂比第二次建筑又复加长加宽,约长二十五丈余宽六丈六尺。
The new church was even larger than the previous one, measuring 80 by 21 metres and extending to a height of 22metres.
1900年,义和团之乱时,前面钟楼为炮弹击毁,事后修整并增高一级,成为以后的面貌。义和团反复猛烈围攻北堂,达两月之久,约三千名男女教友躲避在堂内,在樊国梁主教的保护下,终于得救。教堂北面的小堂内,左墙壁上,会看得到樊主教的纪念碑。
The bell tower was damaged by shell-fire during the Boxer Uprising in 1900, but it was later repaired and enlarged to its resent size. The church was besieged for two months by the Boxers. 3000Catholics took refuge in it, under the protection of the French bishop Mgr Favier. A stone in his memory can be seen to day in the chapel north of the church.
1860年以后,北堂成为主教座堂。从前主教座堂是南堂。
North church became the cathedral church of the diocese after 1860, when it replaced South Church as the seat of the bishop.
第一个迁来北堂驻节是孟振主教(1807-1868),在北堂前后百余年中,共有八位主教,四位辅理主教均为外国人士。
Joseph Mouly(1807-1868)was the first bishop to take up residence there. During the course of the next 100 years, eight bishops and four auxiliary bishops lived in North Church, all of whom were non-Chinese.
抗日胜利后,第一位华籍枢机主教田耕莘,于1946年曾设公署此。
After the Second World War and the defeat of Japan, it became the home of Thomas Tian Gengxin, the first Chinese Cardinal, who was appointed Archbishop of Beijing in 1946.
中国政府于1985年2月12日宣布将北京最大的天主堂(北堂),于五月一日之前交还给天主教会。这圣堂在1985年圣诞节开放,按市政府决定,为39中学另建新校舍。
On 12 February 1985, the Chinese Government announced that it would return Beitang, the biggest Church in Beijing to the Catholics before 1 May 1985. This church was opened in December 1985. The school occupying the house was moved to new premises.
1989年,北堂后院增建两座小楼,有三,四十个房间,北京教区修院才由西北旺迁入小楼1992年9月,北京教区修院又迁移到北京东郊平房乡。
In 1989, Beijing Diocesan Seminary was transferred from Xibeiwang to the Beitang premises. In September 1992, the seminary again moved to Pingfang, east of the city.
北京西堂Beijing Xitang
地址:西直门内大街130号Address:130,Xizhimenneidajie
电车:107,111,103,车站:新开胡同Trolley107,111,103stop:Xinkai hutong
主日弥撒:早上七时,八时Sunday Mass:AM7.00,8.00
神父:庞文贤Priestang Wenxian
电话:010-6615 6619 Tel.: 010-6615 6619
西堂历史简介Brief History of Xitang
西堂是北京大堂中最后建筑的,至今已有二百余年之史。当康熙四十四年时安弟约基的总主教铎罗作为特使来中国与清帝通好。
West Church, which is located on the south side of Xizhimennei Street, was the last of the four major churches to be established in Beijing. It has a history dating back over 200years.
铎罗特使的随员中有一位德理格神父和其他二位神父,经铎罗荐于康熙帝简用,三人遂来到北京,即住在北堂。德理格遣使会士在朝内教授王子西学,这王子即是后来的雍正皇帝。
In the 44th year of the Kang Xi Emperor, Archbishop Carlo Tommaso Maillard de Tournon was sent to China as a papal legate to further good relations with the Qing Emperor. Among the members of Tournon’s delegation were a Father Pedrini and two other priests. They were later employed in minor capacities by the Kangxi Emperor. Pedrini was engaged to teach Western Learning inside the royal court to one of the princes, who later became the Yong Zheng Emperor.
1723年,德理格购买现今西直门之地,建筑一座七苦圣母堂并建筑住房多间,供来中国传教的各会会士居住用。
In 1723 Pedrini purchased the present property at Xizhimen and built several residences there, along with a church which he named Our Lady of Seven sorrows. Pedrini was a member of the Vincentian Society, and he offered both church and residences to priests from a variety of congregations who had come to do mission work in China.
1746年12月10日德理格卒于西堂,享年77岁,葬于天主教之墓地,此墓地即日后阜城门外若瑟会修女及仁爱会修女之总院。
When Pedrini died in December of 1746at the age of 77, he was buried in the small West Church Catholic cemetery. The cemetery property in later years became the site for the headquarters for two orders of missionary nuns: the Daughters of St. Joseph and the Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul.
1811年,政府命令,凡在朝供职者,准许在京居住,不得外出,违者驱逐出境。官府即将西堂全部拆毁;计自德理格建堂至该年被毁,共历八十九年。
In 1811 the imperial government ordered that only those with duties at the court were allowed to reside in Beijing city. The authorities then completely dismantled West Church, and so the church built 89 years before by Pedrini was demolished.
1860年,西堂与其它各教会的房地归还教会,经孟振生(Joseph Martial Mouly)主教在1867年又重建大堂及住房。1900年6月14日,圣堂与住房被义和团焚毁。十二年后,即1912年,始得重建并奉圣母圣衣为主保。
In 1860, after the church properties were returned, bishop Joseph Martial Mouly rebuilt West Church, dedicating it in 1867. On 14 June 1900 the church and residence were again destroyed, this time by fire. Twelve years later, the church was once more rebuilt and re-dedicated under the name of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
市政府于1994年12月23日把西堂归还天主教会。
The government has returned the church to Catholics on Dec.23,1994.
圣弥额尔天主教堂Saint Michael Church
地址:长安街正义路南东交民巷Ad.:Zhengyilu Nan Dongjiao minxiang
神父:高扬,马照Priest: Gao Yang, Ma Zhao
电话:010-6513 5170 Tel.: 010-6513 5170
主日弥撒:早上七时(拉丁),八时晚上六时
Sunday Mass: A.M.7.00(latin),8.00P.M.6.00
平日:早上六时半Weekday Mass:A.M.6.30
怎样去?How to go there?
北京饭店南对面过马路,进正义路往南走十分钟,您会看得到位于左边的教堂。
Cross the road to the south of Beijing Hotel, enter Zhengyi Rd. Walk southwards for 10 min. You see the church on your left.
简史Brief History
圣弥额尔教堂建于1902年。教堂为哥特式建筑,可容纳约五百人。中国解放前,专为租界地的外国人服务。各国大使馆聚集本区。教堂在1958年被关闭。在文化大革命时,塔尖上的十字架被弯下去倒转地挂着十多年。那时,教堂前面的一条街称为《反帝路》。教堂成为小学的仓库。经过近两年的修缮,教堂在1989年12月23日对教徒重新开放。
Saint Michael Church was built in 1902. Of gothic style, the church can contain 500 people. Before the liberation, it was used by the foreigners living in the concession. The Foreign embassies were gathered in this district. The church was closed in 1958. During the Cultural Revolution, the cross on the Church tower was bent down and left hanging for years The street was named”Anti-Imperialism Street”. The church was used as a warehouse for a Primary School. After two years of reqair work, the church was reopened to the faithful on Dec.23,1989.
圣德肋撒堂(南岗子)St Theresa Church(Nangangzi)
地址:永生巷6号Address:6,Yongshengxiang
神父:罗春海Priests: Luo Chunhai
电话:010-6714 3341 Tel.: 010-6714 3341
公车8路,车站:培新街Bus 8, Stop: Peixinjie
弥撒:主日:六时半,七时半Mass: Sunday 6.30,7.30 am
平日:六时半Weekdays 6.30 am
怎样去?How to go there?
教堂座落在北京火车站南边大约两公里远的小巷。从东单起,搭8路车往南走崇文门大街。过大约两公里车转左进入广渠门内大街到了培新站下车。进入幸福大街往东南走五分钟。永生巷在您右边。
The church is in a small lane, some2 km south of Beijing Railway Station, From Dongdan take bus 8 down Chongwenmen Avenue. The bus turns left into Guangqumen Rd. Stop at Pixinjie and walk 5 min. southeast in Xingfu dajie. Yongshengxiang is on your right.
天主教修院Catholic Seminaries
北京教区神哲学院Beijing Major Seminary
地址:北京市海淀区清河镇后八家村248号神哲学院[100085]
Address: Haidianqu,Qinghezhen,248 Houbajiacun BEIJING[100085]
修院电话:010-8575 8602 Tel.: 010-8575 8602
修院传真:010-8575 7597 Fax: 010-8575 7597
常务副院长:孙尚恩Vice-superior: Sun Shang’en
副院长:赵树声神父:65756095 Vice Sup.: Zhao Shusheng 65756095
院长助理:甄雪斌神父:62941537 Assistant: Zhen Xuebin 62941537
神师:韩文生神父 Spiritual Director: Han Wensheng
教务主任:刘哲神父:65716139 Dean of Studies: Liu Zhe 65716139
历史教师:侯天祥神父:62948325 History Prof.: Hou Tianxiang 62948325
E-mail:tianxiangh@hotmail.comE-mail:tianxiangh@hotmail.com
北京教区大修院成立于1981年。修院原地址在北京市郊淀海区,西北旺村,东北旺公社,借用基督教会果树园九排矮小平房建院。
Beijing Major Seminary has been in operation since 1981. The seminary was first located in the north-west of Beijing, Xibeiwang Village, Dongbeiwang Commune, using nine rows of low houses built in an orchard of the Protestants.
1989年7月,修院迁至北京市中心北堂后院小楼。修院初成立时有六名修生,这六名修生曾于1983年9月4日在北京南堂(圣母无原罪堂)领受剪发礼。这是二十年来中国教会首次举行这样的仪式。这仪式由北京主教傅铁山主持。
In July 1989 the Seminary moved to the small building at the rear of the Beitang Church. At the beginning there were only six students. These six seminarians, the first group in China for twenty years, received the first tonsure on 4 September 1983 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in southern Beijing. Bishop Michael Fu Tieshan officiated at the ceremony.
1992年9月,北京教区修院又迁移到东北郊平房乡。由于此处已被重修成为一间老人院,2001年8月修生再次搬迁到北京海淀区后八家248号。
In September 1992, the seminary moved to Pingfang, north-east of the city. This place being rebuilt as a home for the aged, seminarians again moved in August 2001 to the Beijing north suburbs of Houbajia.
中国天主教神哲学院China Catholic Institute of Philosophy&Theology
地址:北京市,大兴区兴业大街圣和巷5号天主教神哲学院[102600]
Address: Beijing Daxingqu, Xingye Avenue, 5 Shenghe Lane [102600]
电话:010-6923 4442(副院长)Tel.: 010-6923 4442(Vice Sup.)
电话:010-6842 0373 Tel.: 010-6842 0373
1983年开学的中国天主教神哲学院先位于西城区柳荫街,原为昔日辅仁大学司铎书院。
Since its opening in Sept. 1983 the National Catholic Seminary was located at 14, Liu Yin Street in the former residence for priests attached to Fu Ren University. Construction works for a new seminary were started at the end of 1989.
建筑新修院的工程是在1989年开始,1992年五月落成的。新建筑物位于市西北郊海淀区。首批62名修生在这个新学院开始读神学,来自中国十四个省,1993年又招生了44名修生,来自中国21个施第一位院长为涂世华,汉阳主教。2000年,全国神哲学院第二度的搬迁,移至北京南郊大兴县一处更广阔的校舍。
The inauguration of the new building has taken place in May 1992. It is located in the Haidian district of the north-west suburbs. A first batch of 62 seminarians started studying theology in the new place. They came from 14 provinces. 44 more students were admitted in 1993, from 21 provinces. The first superior was the bishop of Hanyang, Msgr. Tu Shihua. In 2000, the National Seminary experienced a second transplant to a larger place in Daxing, south-suburbs of Beijing.
2003年只有最后一年神学班修生在此上课。39位神父从3月到12月参加一个进修班。
In 2003, only the final year of thelolgy studies there. 39 priests followed a course of ongoing formation from March to December.
院长:刘元仁主教010-6923 4443 Superior: Bishop Liu Yuanren, 6923 4443
总务:王玉亮010-6923 4441 Procurator: Wang Yuliang 6923 4441
教务:赵子良,张玉金010-6923 4440
Dean Studies:Zhao Ziliang, Zhang Yujin 6923 4440
神师:赵庆振,李晶,李增庆 Spiritual Dir.: Zhao Qingzhen, Li Jing, Li Zengqing
图书:李建民 Library: Li Jianmin
礼仪:姚顺 Liturgy: Yao Shun
北京文化,古迹Cultural Historic Sites
北京利玛窦之墓 Matteo Ricci’Tomb
地址:车公庄大街6号中办北京市委校办公室
Address: 6 chegongzhuang Ave.C.C.P.Beijing Central Committee School Office.
电话:010-8323355 Tel. 010-8323355
要访问利玛窦之墓,必须请旅行团陪同员先作安排,或到天主教爱国会办公室去申请。
To visit the graveyard, prior arrangements have to be made through a tour guide through the office of the Catholic Patriotic Association.
利玛窦在1552年出生于意大利中部的马契拉塔城。十九岁加入天主教耶稣会,他追随博学的格拉维斯神父学习数学,天文,地理科学知识,成绩卓着。1583年,利玛窦受耶稣会派遣,远渡重洋到中国传教,先到广东的澳门,肇庆,韶州(现在的韶关)居住,后又北上到南昌,南京等地。
Matteo Ricci was born in 1552 in Macerata in central Italy. He joined the Society of Jesus at the age of 19. He studied mathematics, astronomy, geography and other sciences, achieving brilliant scores. His teacher was sent by the Jesuit Society to evangelise China. He arrived in Macao, small peninsula in the southern province of Guangdong and went on to Zhaoqing(1583)and Shaozhou(now Shaoguan)6 years later. He also visited Nanjing.
1601年利玛窦赴京入贡,并留居北京。利玛窦在传教的同时,也带来了西方科技的知识,促进中西文化交流。他与明代杰出的科学家,后来官居礼部尚书的徐光启合译的《几何原本》,对西方平面几何知识在中国的传播起了巨大的作用。
In 1601 Ricci was given permission to stay in the capital. While preaching the gospel, Ricci also taught science and technology promoting east-west cultural exchanges. The”Elements”(of Euclides Geometry)which Ricci and Xu Guanqi, an outstanding Ming scientist and minister of rites, jointly translated, spread the knowledge of plane geometry in China.
利玛窦在华期间刊出的《万国舆图》,综合反映了世界地理大发现的成果。他把地球仪带入中国,还把经纬度的理论介绍到中国。
The “Great Map of Ten Thousand Countries”which Ricci produced in China showed the geography of the modern world. The Jesuit also brought the first globe to China, as well as the theories of longitude and latitude.
利玛窦不仅把西方科学知识传入中国,同时也把具有几千年文明历史的中国介绍给西方。
At the same time, Ricci introduced China and her ancient civilization to the West.
他曾将《四书》译成拉丁文,并加以注释,他在“中国札记”和寄给欧洲的书信中,向遥远的西方展现出一幅描绘中国政治,经济,历史,地理,科技,文化,风俗习惯和天人合一概念的绚丽的中国画卷。
He translated the “Four Books”into Latin with annotations. Especially noteworthy is his history of the Introduction of Christianity in China(Fonti Ricciane)which gave an introduction to Chinese politics, economy, ideology, geography, history, science and technology, culture, religion, customs and habits.
利玛窦遗留下来的中文译着甚为丰富。除七八种科学着作外,尚有《交友论》,《二十五言》,《西国记定》等。他所撰写的神学着作《天主实义》,《畸人十篇》等,力图把天主教教义,与中国传统的儒家思想揉合在一起。
Ricci wrote and translated many books into Chinese. In addition to 7 or 8 scientific texts, he authored”On Friendship”,”The Twenty-Five Words”and”Western Methods of Memory”,”The Secure Treatise on God”and”The Ten Paradoxes”which attempted to blend the Catholic doctrine with Confucian thinking.
1610年五月,利玛窦在北京病逝,他在中国生活和工作了整整二十八年,明朝皇帝特赐葬于京城,到现在将近四百年过去了,《耶稣会士利公之墓》碑依然挺立在北京阜城门外车公庄党校花园里的墓地上。和他在一起的还有汤若望与南怀仁的陵墓。
Ricci died in Beijing in May 1610 and was granted a burial place in the city suburbs by imperial order. For 28 years he had lived and worked in China. Today nearly 400 years have passed, yet the tablet with the words Tomb of Rev.Li, Jesuit, still stands in the cemetery outside Beijing Fucheng Gate. The stone tablets of the Jesuit astronomers Adam Schall and Ferdinand Verbiest can be seen on both sides.
北京观象台The Astronomical Observatory
1983年4月1日,位于长安东街建国门南侧的天文台重新开放,供游客参观。测座北京古观象台或许是世界上历史最悠久的气象观测站,比格林威治天文台还要早二百年。
The Guanxiangtai, Beijing’s Astronomical Observatory, was re-opened to the public on April 1st 1983. It has perhaps the longest recorded history of uninterrupted service of astronomy. It is 200 years older than Greenwich Observatory.
北京古观象台的兴建,溯源于明朝初年(1406)。
The construction of the Observatory’s present astronomical platform dates back to the early years of the Ming Dynasty(1406).
当时在南京已有一所天文台,自1437年起将宋朝(960-1279)及元朝(1279-1369)浑天仪,日晷仪等复制品从南京运来北京。
At that time, Nanjing and another Observatory in operation. Some of the instruments used in the old Nanjing Observatory have been fashioned during the Song and Yuan Dynasties(960-1369). They were cast in Beijing in 1437.
这座由明帝命令建筑的北京天文台无形中成了桥梁,延续七百年前元代天文学成就与当代西方的科学研究。
Thus it is that Beijing Observatory built by order of the Ming Emperor, links contemporary research with the great scientific achievements of 700 years ago.
利玛窦于1583年到中国后不久,便深深被中国的文明所吸引。十七世纪明末清初,中国天文研究正陷于低潮,历法失准,日月蚀推算屡次错误。
This aspect of Chinese life greatly impressed Matteo Ricci, when he entered China in 1583. The 17th century was marked by the decline of the Ming and the rise of the Manchus. Astronomical research was at a low ebb and the imperial calendar’s shortcomings became evident when several eclipses were wrongly predicted.
1606年,在利玛窦的不断催迫下,罗马方面派遣了一位深懂天文的意大利籍熊三拔神父来到中国。1610年,利玛窦逝世后不久,皇帝下旨要求外国传教士翻译西方天文书籍,以及提供修历之建议。
In 1606, in answer to pressing requests sent by Ricci, Sabbatino De Ursis, an Italian well equipped in astronomy arrived. Soon after Ricci’s death in 1610, an imperial decree asked the foreign missionaries to present proposals for the reform of the Chinese calendar and to translate European scientific books into Chinese.
熊三拔神父遂开始与当时名人徐光启及其他中国知识分子一起工作,徐氏对国家贡献很多,重组北京历局是他后期的成就之一。1644年,明朝灭亡,满清入主中国,年轻的顺治帝,不仅让德籍耶稣会士汤若望继续从事修历工作,还册封他为钦天监监正。
De Ursis began working with the great Xu Guangqi and other Chinese scholars. Shortly after the Ming Dynasty was overthrown by the Manchus in 1644, the young Shunzhi Emperor confirmed the German Jesuit Adam Schall in his task of reforming the Imperial calendar. He also appointed him President of the Bureau of Astronomy.
比利时神父南怀仁,曾与汤若望共事多年,康熙在位时,见他精通数学,遂于1669年任他执掌天文台。他除了奉命重整北京天文台外,还负责制造一套新的天文仪器。1688年南怀仁逝世,康熙赐以国葬,墓地就在利玛窦及汤若望墓隔邻,他对中西文化交流做出的杰出贡献至今仍为人所景仰。
When the Emperor Kangxi came of age and took over the reins of power from the Regent, he made Schall’s assistant, the Belgian Jesuit Ferdinand Verbiest, Director of the Observatory. Upon his death in 1688, Ferdinand Verbiest was given a state funeral by Emperor Kangxi and was buried next to Ricci and Schall.
1773年,教宗格来孟十四世因受到欧洲的政治压力而解散耶稣会。教宗的谕令亦传到北京,当时,奥地利刘松龄(乔生)神父是最后出掌钦天监的耶稣会士,翌年逝世。
Their tombs are honoured even to the present day. In 1773, Pope Clement XIV, under pressure from political powers in Europe, suppressed the Society of Jesus. The decree was also made public in Beijing. Here the Austrian, Augustus de Hallerstein, the last Jesuit to be in charge of the Bureau of Astronomy and Mathematics, died the following year.
继续耶稣会士接掌天文数学的遣使会传教士一直持续至十九世纪。
Soon after, some Lazarist Missionaries arrived to take over from the Jesuits and their presence on the Board of the Bureau continued well into the 19th century.
耶稣会士重返中国三十年后,于1872年在上海创立徐家汇天文台,记录气象。一位中国学者曾说:“这座天主教所建的观象台,将永为中国人民所纪念。”
In 1872, 30 years after coming back to China, the Jesuits founded in Shanghai the Zikawei Observatory. According to one Chineae scholar,the observatory proved to be one of the lasting memories to the work of Catholics in China.
北京相伯学校Beijing Xiangbo School
(位于东堂旁边)(next to Dongtang)
电话:010-6512 7394 Tel.: 010-6512 7394
校长:王金凤 Principal: Wang Jinfeng
相伯学校于1985年5月25日在北京市成立。这是1949年以来首次出现由教会主办的社会业余学校。这所学校以马相伯之名命名。相伯原籍江苏丹阳,1840年生于今江苏省镇江市。
Xiangbo School opened its door on 25 May 1985. It was the first Church-run Sparetime school begun in China since 1949. It was named after the former Jesuit priest and deucator, Ma Xiangbo. Ma was born in what today is Zhenjiang in Jiangsu Province.
1903年在上海创办震旦学校,1905年又创办复旦学校,即现在复旦大学的前身。
In 1903, Ma Xiangbo established Zhen Dan College in Shanghai and in 1905 Fu Dan College. The latter was the forerunner of the present Fu Dan University.
相伯学校取得了杰出的成绩,现已培养出外语人才,他们在各自岗位上用学到的知识为四化作贡献。
Xiangbo School achieved great results in training foreign language personnel. They have utilized their knowledge and contributed to the four modernization programmes from their respective positions.
北京郊外教堂Churches in Beijing Suburbs
西郊West Suburbs
门头沟后桑峪村Mentougou Housangyucun Catholic
耶稣圣心堂[102309] Church of the Sacred Heart
神父:郭四廷010-61817545 Priest: Guo Siting 010-61817545
西北North-West
延庆县Yanqing
永宁乡天主堂[102104]Yongning Catholic Church[102104]
神父:卞寅 Priest: Bian Yin
电话:010-60172693 Tel.: 010-60172693
西北旺北京教区天主教骨灰堂 Xibeiwang Diocesan columbarium
昌平县Changping
西三旗北京教区修院Xisanqi Beijing Diocesan Seminary
丰台区Fengtai District
芦沟桥乡东管头村天主堂[100073] Lugouqiao Dongguantou Catholic Church[100073]
神父:陈世福 Priest: Chen Shifu
电话:010-63493436 Tel.: 010-63493436
大兴县 Daxing
全国神哲学院 National Catholic Seminary
地址:北京市,大兴区兴业大街圣和巷5号天主教神哲学院[102600]
Address: Beijing Daxingqu, Xingye Avenue, 5 Shenghe Lane[102600]
电话:院长010-69234443 Tel.: Superior: 010-69234443
总务010-69234441 Manager: 010-69234441
教务010-69234440 Dean of Studies: 010-69234440
长子营乡牛坊耶稣圣心堂[102606] Niufang Sacred Heart Church[102606]
电话:010-80265103 Tel.: 010-80265103
神父:郭文武 Priest: Guo Wenwu
西胡林圣母圣心堂[102602] Xihulin Church of the Im. Heart of Mary
神父:孙永书 Priest: Sun Yongshu
电话:010-89213450 Tel.: 010-89213450
东郊 East
通州区Tongzhouqu
贾后疃天主堂[101106] Jiahoutuan Catholic Church[101106]
神父:贺斌 Priest: He Bin
电话:010-61525005 Tel.: 010-61525005
觅子店乡龙庄新天主堂[101112] Longzhuang new church[101112]
神父:刘谦逊 Priest: Liu Qianxun
电话:010-80566061 Tel.: 010-80566061
牛牧屯天主堂[101106]
神父:张继雄 Priest: Zhang Jixiong
电话:010-61576404 Tel.: 010-61576404
Advertisements

作者: Domdionysius

罗马天主教徒,教名雅各·比约,奉行传统主义,追随圣庇护十世司铎会。幽燕独立运动发起者之一。

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 更改 )

Connecting to %s